Property Owners Insurance
DOA Property Owners caters for both Commercial and Residential including Let and Unoccupied properties. The DOA Commercial team are happy to discuss risks in the course of erection or undergoing renovation or repair.
DOA Property Owners has no minimum premiums and caters for individual properties to large property portfolios. The DOA Commercial team can place risks in-house up to £7.5m at any one location. Larger exposures can be written on one or more specially agreed facilities with our Partner Insurers.
DOA Property Owners – Key Features*
- Commercial All risks including Accidental Damage and Subsidence
- Day one uplift (15%)
- Reinstatement (as new basis)
- Professional fees
- Removal of debris
- Clearing, cleaning or repairing services
- Replanting trees, shrubs, plants and turf used in landscaping
- Upgrading sprinkler systems
- Refilling fire extinguishers, replacing sprinkler heads and resetting fire or intruder alarms
- Gas & Metered Water
- Glazing repairs
- Insurance premiums
- Locks & Keys
- Trace & Access
- Unauthorised use of electricity, gas or water
- Loss of Rent (up to 36 months)
- Public / Property Owners Liability (£5m as standard)
- Property Let Legal Protection (Underwritten by DAS)
Contact our commercial team on 01371 878564.
*Please note that the above is an example of covers provided by DOA. It should be noted that DOA have access to many facilities where specific covers maybe limited or excluded. Please refer to the policy wording for full details of the covers provided.