DOA has a select panel of Partnership Brokers who have been chosen based on recognition of a very special trading relationship.
DOA does not ask any of its Partnership Brokers to meet GWP targets or transfer a set level of business. The DOA Partnership Broker is based around a mutually acceptable trading platform that relies on three core principles, namely;
- Our respective businesses will succeed better by working more closely together
- That neither of us will consciously act to disadvantage the other
- That we are both accountable to each other for any failure to comply with the spirit of this special status.
What will DOA bring to the relationship?
- Underwriters who will respond to quotes within 24hrs, full quotations within 48hrs (1)
- Underwriters who can make on the spot decisions
- Exclusive Price Match Facility on all target trades
- Exclusive discretionary discount – 10% (2)
- Flexible underwriting to accommodate non-target trades
- Exclusive terms (1)
- Enhanced commission
- Sub-delegated Risk Transfer
- Documents within 7 days
- A guaranteed saving on the Partnership Brokers own PI Click Here for more details
(1) Where required. (2) Available where quoted in-house.
What will the Partnership Broker bring to the relationship?
- Support DOA in each of its core business activities (Accident & Health, Commercial and Financial Professions)
- Estimate the approximate levels of support in each core business activity
- Achieve a minimum conversion rate of 1 in 3 quotations
- Provide feedback on all quotations
- Select new and existing business suitable for DOA.
Please contact Phillip on 01371 878564 for further information about becoming a DOA Partnership Broker.