DOA have several facilities to cover your clients goods whilst in transit whether UK or Worldwide. Cover can be written standalone or as part of a Combined or Package Policy.
UK Goods In Transit
Cover is available for goods whilst being loaded, carried and unloaded for Transit by own vehicles or a third party carrier. Our Retail policies provide up to £2,500 any one vehicle as standard with the flexibility to extend cover as required. All Combined policies offer a flexible approach to covering goods-in-transit tailored to your client's individual requirements.
- Exhibitions, Demonstrations, Trade Fairs or Shows for up to 30 days,
- £5,000 additional costs towards Transhipment, Redelivery and removal of debris,
- Theft cover can be provided from unattended vehicles and own vehicle without the need to garage or keep in a locked compound
Premiums starting from £100 plus IPT on a standalone basis*
Cover is available for Goods In Transit, including imports, exports, inland transit, inter-company movement, and returned goods on a worldwide basis. Worldwide policies are written on a standalone basis so that cover can be tailored to your client’s individual requirements.
- Limits of Cover available up to £1 million per conveyance,
- UK and Overseas Storage cover can be provided,
- Inclusion of Profit Bonus Clause to reward well managed risks,
- Fast Tracking Claims Service for all claims up to £7,500
All policies can be paid by monthly instalments. Please contact the DOA Commercial team for further information about our Transit, Combined or Retail package policies.
Contact our Commercial team on 01371 878564.
* All premiums under £350 may attract an administration fee