Accident and Health
SunWorld Travel Insurance
SunWorld is our online portal for brokers to transact Travel Insurance on behalf of their clients.
All our trading partners can access our website www.sunworldtravel.co.uk via secure login to obtain quotations for Single Trip, Single Trip Cruise and Annual Multi-trip.
The SunWorld system provides a fast and efficient policy issue process where the schedule, IPID’s and certificate documents are all generated online using the very latest PDF software for a professional looking document. SunWorld allows you to issue a policy for your customer quickly and with ease. The SunWorld system also has an Annual Multi-Trip renewal function, Saved Quotes, Re-Screen Medical Conditions, Email Quotes and SunWorld Monthly Statements that can be generated online. View our Notice Board or Client Information board for marketing material and important AXA directives about global events.
SunWorld has used feedback gained from brokers to design a product that caters for the majority of your client's needs. This has enabled us to expand our broker base to over 12,000 registered brokers via direct agencies and Networks.
Our brokers can earn up to 35% commission (depending on selected network) or a fixed monetary amount per policy and choose to select a bespoke commission rate to reach a desired gross selling price.
SunWorld is constantly reviewing its products and finding new ways to stay ahead of the competition. Our 2020 product highlights our commitment to remain the largest provider of Travel Insurance in the Broker market.
Special Features of SunWorld - 2020:
- SunWorld offers over 13 years of experience selling travel insurance online to the insurance broker market.
- Policy underwritten by AXA Insurance PLC.
- Dedicated and experienced Travel Administrators based in the UK on free phone: 0800 389 5904
- No age limit on Single trip policies and trip lengths available up to 365 nights.
- Up to 85 years of age on Annual Multi-trip policies and up to 31, 45, 62, 92 any one trip limit under Annual Multi-trip policies.
- Up to 35% commission available for brokers (commission is dependent on chosen network including RRC – recommended retail commission).
- 4 flexible cover levels with tailored limits Economy, Standard, Premier and Premier Plus (Cancellation, Excess and Baggage) (cover levels available are dependent on chosen network).
- Comparative quotes - automatically receive quotes for all cover levels including the equivalent Annual Multi-trip quote when looking at Single Trip.
- Branded Certificate Schedules with broker logo (optional).
- Disruption to Travel Cover - Designed to protect the modern-day traveller against missed flights, connections and delays to public transport. There is also cover for the insolvency of the accommodation provider and natural disasters (such as a tsunami, volcanic eruption or hurricane) affecting your accommodation or resort. This is automatically included for all policy types as standard.
- Cruises covered as standard.
- Select from a variety of trip options to offer your customers enhanced cover such as Golf Cover, Cruise Cover Benefits Extension or Winter sports
- Fully Integrated Medical Screening available either online or offline by calling our UK Medical Screening team.
- Brokers earn 10% commission on all Medical Screening additional premiums.
- "Ask SunWorld" is a quick and efficient way of obtaining answers to questions about all different aspects of SunWorld Travel Insurance,
- All Saved Quotes are valid up to 30 days.
- Extensive sports and activity list with the ability to include cover for many hazardous sports and activities for the appropriate additional premium
- Print all quotes using a professional PDF document
- Email quotes/policies straight from SunWorld to your customers, the HTML Email includes your company logo and an area for you to advertise other products and services.
- Mailers and Marketing – We provide information to brokers once a month with important travel insurance related information, SunWorld updates and also global events news. We also provide marketing support in the form of leaflets and posters.
- Training – We offer dedicated webinar training sessions on the system demo and also policy cover should agents require it.